Friday 9 October 2015

Homework due Friday 9th October 2015 - REBECCA

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9227B1D3554DD829!239&authkey=!ALQqrY9blx8Lk8U&ithint=file%2crtf

In this brief, I am briefed to re-create the website to EntertainXYZ so it is easy to see and easy for company staff and clients to access to use facilities on this particular website.

With this brief, I would see that my skills would be creating a very simple website that can easily promote the company (EntertainXYZ) and find information about this particular company. I can install facilities on this website so that company staff can go on and look at what is happening in their place of work. I might have to develop working to a particular target audience as this is targeted, from what I see, at a more adult audience so I need to work on what type of language I have to use.

I would need to negotiate with the company what message I am trying to put across, despite promoting it. I might also need to negotiate when this particular brief is due and whether I need to have a time extension or not.

This brief is missing a time date, which is extremely important to a brief because the workers need to know when they can finish off this brief. We also don't know how long we have, whether it being 1 week, 1 month or 1 year, this particular information is extremely important when writing a brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment